- Custom Orders- Custom orders are made in the order they are received. Processing time frames will vary depending on the current wait list. Feel free to e-mail us if you're curious about timeframes. We offer a rush service for a non-refundable fee. Wait time can be anywhere from 2-8 weeks.
- Made-To-Orders- Are currently on a 2-3 week fabrication timeframe as of Sept. 8th. Our normal turnaround time is typically 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us if you need more info or to place a rush on your order.
- Ready to Ship- Please allow a processing time of 3-5 days. If placed AFTER Sept. 8th, please allow up to 7-10 days for shipping due to Hurricane Irma as we are located in Florida.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your item has shipped. We print labels and ship IN BULK. Please allow time for USPS to receive your package and scan it in their system. It should not take more than a few days for your tracking link to be updated.
- All orders are shipped in a matte black gift box with MAC Designs logo. If sending as a gift, let us know if you'd like a gift message included.
- Please be sure you have entered your shipping address correctly. We use a shipping service which prints shipment labels EXACTLY as they are entered by you at time of purchase. There is nothing we can do if you have entered the incorrect address once it has shipped. Buyer assumes responsibility that all information is entered correctly.
All items have a choice of USPS First Class or Priority with tracking.
- Priority shipping and express shipping are available for an upgrade. Priority shipping comes with 50$ insurance as well as tracking.
- If you would like your package FULLY insured, e-mail us so that we may adjust shipping. We HIGHLY recommend shipping with insurance. Once your order is completed it leaves our hands and goes to the post where it is no longer under our care. To protect your purchase please purchase insurance.
- Due to the hand-made nature of our products, MAC Designs is NOT responsible for any lost and/or stolen packages. Again, we highly recommend insured priority shipping. If you have already placed your order and would like to upgrade shipping, please contact us ASAP to adjust charges before it ships.
- All orders shipped internationally are sent USPS First class which includes tracking until it leaves the USA. Beyond leaving America, there is no included tracking available. Please let us know if you would like to purchase additional tracking and/or insurance.
- MAC Designs is NOT responsible for any lost and/or stolen packages.
Return & Exchange Policy
- If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to work with you to resolve the issue.
- We HIGHLY recommend getting sized by a professional or buying a ring sizer (many can be found online) to accurately measure your ring size. We will NOT be responsible for customer sizing errors. When ordering a ring it is assumed that you know your size and as each piece is handmade, we will not accept returns due to customer sizing errors.
- There is no refund available for custom orders. Deposits are required for ALL custom orders. The design will be decided in detail with buyer before item is made. Please be sure of your size and design before purchasing.
- MAC Designs reserves the right to decline any and all returns. If you are not happy with your purchase and we are unable to resolve the issue, an exchange or site credit may be issued on a case by case basis. Stones used in pieces are natural and can vary. All items are very well represented in listings although, it is possible it will vary slightly in color due to monitor differences. For your convenience, multiple photos are taken in natural light, size, and written description will clearly describe what you are purchasing. If for any reason something is returned or exchanged, it must be sent USPS, FedEX, or UPS with tracking & signature confirmation (for buyers protection) at buyers expense. Shipping and/or any other fees are the customers responsibility.
- We do offer payment plans for anything over $150+ that has been in the shop for more than 48hrs on a case by case basis. If you commit to a piece and make a payment then later decide you do not want the item- your payment is NOT refundable. Once you have placed your first payment the item is taken off the shelf and held specifically for you therefor, we can not refund any payments made. Please contact us if you're interested in a payment plan or if you have any questions about this policy.
- MAC Designs uses .925 sterling silver, fine silver, copper, brass, and gold. All metal is sourced through reputable jeweler supply companies. All stones are sourced through lapidarist, gem shows, mine owners, and jeweler supply companies. Many are cut, shaped, and polished right here in our studio. All work is carefully made by hand and should last a lifetime. If a pendant chain breaks, etc. we will be available to fix the item for up to 30 days from receipt date at no cost. Most stones used in items are FRAGILE. If you drop a ring, pendant, cuff, etc. there is a chance the stone can crack. Please keep this in mind while wearing your jewelry. Treat your jewelry like art with care. MAC Designs will not be held responsible for broken stones but, we can work with you to replace the stone.
All images, designs, and content is copyright MAC Designs.
- If you would like to share an image, please link www.MACDesignsJewelry.com